Tax Preparation & Planning Services
Tax Preparers & Certified Public Accountants in Hernando, MS
Preparing your own income tax return can be a daunting task that leaves you with more questions than answers. According to a study released by the US Government's General Accounting Office last year, most taxpayers (77% of 71 million taxpayers) believe they benefited from using a professional tax preparation accounting firm.
Whether we like it or not, today's tax laws are complicated and filing a relatively simple return can be challenging, and details like deductions and credits to which you are entitled can get overlooked. Even if you use a computer software program, there is no substitute for the assistance of an experienced tax professional.
3 REASONS TO HAVE A PROFESSIONAL PREPARE YOUR TAXES
The tax code in the United States is difficult to follow and trying to fill out your tax return and leaf through all your tax records will leave you spending hours on tax preparation - often without even knowing whether you are really doing it correctly. Instead, seek the help of qualified tax preparers to help you get all the right deductions and credits that you deserve.
1. Spare You from Countless Hours and Headaches
The Internal Revenue Service states that it takes nearly 20 hours to complete a normal tax return with just a few deductions. Time is money why not have a professional do it for you.
2. Collect Money You Did Not Know You Had Coming
Tax professionals can look over your past tax returns to figure out where you might have missed out on deductions or credits that should have been taken. If they happen to find any that you may have missed, they can quickly correct the issue for you.
3. Get Answers Quickly
The IRS will put you on hold for hours at a time. With the right tax professional, you can get the answers you need quickly. We stay current on new tax laws and compliance rules and regulations.
THE DYER & ASSOCIATES CPA PLLC TAX PREPARATION DIFFERENCE
Our typical tax preparation service includes the following:
- Your tax return gets checked multiple times. It will be checked by our professional computer software identifying potential problems the IRS may look at more closely and it gets reviewed by our certified public accountants to be sure everything is correct to limit IRS or state contacts.
- We will electronically file your tax return so you will receive your refund more quickly.
- We will provide you with an electronic copy of your tax return in the client portal on our website.
- Our staff will show you how to adjust your payroll withholding to get more money back each week if needed.
- We will show you potential deductions to limit your tax liability each year.
- We will prepare 1040ES payment coupons for you to use to make next year's estimated tax payments easy and convenient.
If you own a small business and have not kept your bookkeeping current, we can prepare your bookkeeping for the year, prepare your business tax return, as well as your personal income tax return. Then we can devise a solution to maintain your books going forward.